Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CAG's Annual Group Show & Sale: November 19th, 5-8pm


Collector's Art Group Annual Group Show & Sale will have their Opening Reception Friday, November 19th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm. The CAG gallery is located 225 East Sixth Street 2nd floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. For those of you not familiar with downtown Cincinnati, that is between Sycamore and Main Streets on East Sixth Street. (Parking metered spots are free after 5 pm.) There are 15 very talented artists participating in this Holiday art show, and then there is me. I am the 16th artist, and I am the oldest and most untalented, but I do political satire, so I am excused from having any artistic talent. I encourage anyone interested in seeing some of the local talent to come on down to the opening. I will be there to answer any questions about my work.

Stay tuned.

No comments: