Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Obama As Superman T-shirt


Last night I went to the opening of the President Obama Campaign Headquarters in East Walnut Hills in Cincinnati. The place was packed. I met a man from Anderson which is hardly Obama Territory, but you can't judge a person by where they live. I came up with the idea to take my painting of OBAMA AS SUPERMAN and turn it into a t-shirt. This will be a full color image on a white t-shirt. I can offer this 100% preshrunk cotton t-shirt for $16.00 and that includes postage within the United States. I would like to see how many of you out there would buy an OBAMA AS SUPERMAN t-shirt as I need to make up 36 t-shirts for a full color design. Now I can't tell you these t-shirts are going to become collectibles, but I will tell you that they will show your support for President Obama in 2012. Please feel free to share this with other Obama supporters as I really want to do this t-shirt. The image above is the image that will appear on the t-shirt.

Obama As Superman by F.D. Zigler, acrylic on canvas board, 2011.

No comments: