Saturday, June 23, 2012

Altarpiece No. 2: Getting Back To Work

I am back from my little trip to Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore, MD and Washington, D.C.  I had a great time with family and friends.  Now it is time to get back to work on Altarpiece No.2.  The above photo is where I left my work in progress when I took off a week ago Friday.

I love to drive. For the most part, there were no problems except for a stretch of about 6 to 7 miles where traffic got backed up on I-70 westbound just after entering Ohio.  Why the Ohio Department of Transportation did not reroute traffic along eastbound I-70 (sharing the road), I don't know.  I guess the geniuses in Columbus decided it was cheaper to let hundreds of cars and trucks sit in traffic for an hour and a half or more, rather than spend a little money to do the reroute as it is done in so many other states.  Maintaining the highways is important, but moving traffic during the summer months is equally as important.

No comments: