Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Just Flies: Where Did It Go?

July has to be the fastest month of the year.  At least for me it is because July seems to fly by like a week or less. I can't remember much about July 2012 except the Cincy T-shirt Festival which was last Friday.  I haven't been drawing or painting much this past month, but I do remember going swimming at the Y several times to cool off. Now it is the last day of July 2012, and I guess it is time to get back to work on several pieces started or prepared to start.  Here is a wood piece that I took a break from that I am going to get back to work on.  Altarpiece No. 2 is a small wood piece that I am having a little fun with and that is not finished. Hopefully, I will get to work on it this coming month as it is a rather small case that still needs lots of work.


Here are 2 wood surfaces that I hope to paint later that I put together from smaller pieces of wood that were leftovers.  I never know what gems might come out of just playing and having fun with pieces of wood. Anyone care to make a suggestion what I might paint on the 2 pieces below.


The summer flies by much too fast, so enjoy it.

No comments: