Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ski Cincinnati Caps Are Now Available


As a retired old man, I find that my Ski Cincinnati apparel, t-shirts, etc., sell a lot better than my art work. I have found that my art work, political satire, is a very limited group right now, and in Cincinnati, that group is almost non-existent. But, people like the Ski Cincinnati t-shirts because they are tongue in cheek and just quite simply a clean t-shirt with some good humor. You see, for those of you outside Cincinnati, the mounts are neighborhoods and parks and not mountains that you ski. I have now introduced a ball cap with the Ski Cincinnati logo, which by the way is trademarked. The caps are for sale at Benchmark Outfitters on Kenwood Road in Blue Ash, Ohio, and they do have a web site. The Cincinnati Museum Center in the old Union Terminal train station in downtown Cincinnati is also selling the cap in their gift shop, as well as the Contemporary Arts Center Gift Shop on the corner of 6th & Walnut Sts. in downtown Cincinnati. Anyone that would like to own and wear a Ski Cincinnati cap can contact these shops for details.

This afternoon and this evening, the NFC and AFC will be decided. While I do not care which teams win, I like to see the unexpected. Between the Jets and the Colts, I would think it interesting if the Jets pulled off the upset playing on the road. A rookie quarterback taking his team to the Super Bowl, I think makes for a good story. In the NFC game, I think most everyone would like to see the Saints make it to the Super Bowl. The city of New Orleans has been through tough times with Katrina and the recession. If ever there was a city that deserved a championship, I think New Orleans is that city. Good luck to all four teams and lets see two good games.

Stay tuned.

No comments: