Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday is For Art



The top painting is titled TIME FOR A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. The piece is painted in acrylics on 3/4 inch birch plywood and measures 24"x24". I re-worked the piece as I was not happy with the infield. This piece represents before the presidential election of 2008. The bottom painting is titled OUR TIME IS NOW. This piece is painted in acrylics on 3/4 inch birch plywood and measures 24"x24". The "O" with the number 44 represents Obama the 44th president. The baseball field is one of the icons I use and it represents the level playing field. The level playing field is something the is never achieved, but rather a ideal that we all strive for. The next 60 days can not go fast enough.

3 comments:

Butch said...

Nice, I like how you brought two subjects together.

And just to jump back to your previous post, I would like to know the cost of proving something again.

moneythoughts said...

Butch, I would be happy to answer your question, but I don't follow what you are refering to. Proving what? What was the name of the post or date?

Butch said...

Oh, I'm sorry. I was agreeing with you on your Einstein post and at the same time questioning what the cost of such a venture would be. Don't pay any attention to it, I just don't like to waste money on a new way to say something that has been said before.