Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday is For Art: 9 Paintings, THE ENVELOPE COLLECTION










The above 9 pieces are paintings that I call THE ENVELOPE COLLECTION. The original paintings were done in acrylics on the back of a 12" by 9" black envelopes that I received reports in at my job from 1996 to 2005. The prints are enlarged slightly and are printed with an Epson printer on Epson Professional Paper that measures 19" by 13".Prints of these works are available to be purchased from me directly. I can even have them framed for you and sent to you directly from the professional frame shop I use in Cincinnati. Anyone interested in any one of thses prints can contact me at fdzigler@yahoo.com. Prints purchased unframed are mailed in a tube. One more thing, I will sign each print just under the image on the right corner in black ink or pencil, which ever you prefer.

No comments: