Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Is For Art



I am working with a new computer, and still feeling my way. Here are two pics I took yesterday from my front yard. I am not a photographer, I simply point my camera and click. That is me on the cone flower in the first picture, I decided to try the life of a bee for a few hours. It wasn't bad actually, I have had worse times over the years, being a human.

Hopefully, by next weekend, I will be able to show my paintings again. They are on here somewhere.

You all have a nice weekend, and be ready for MONEYTHOUGHTS on Monday.

2 comments:

Theslowlane Robert Ashworth said...

You look like you are keeping busy.

moneythoughts said...

Robert, I am trying to grow a few plants in the little front yard. There was one cone flower plant and I have buried the dried flower heads and have grown more cone flowers. I also planted a few sunflower seeds on the side by the porch and they are coming up too. I know you all have lots of flowers in the northwest, as I remember all the flowers at the Pike Street Market in Seattle.