Friday, May 7, 2010

Project Completed: Mission Accomplished


My project completed, I will be back writing about the economy on Monday. I drove to western New York State to pick up a picture frame molding chopper for an artist friend that wants to do framing. This was a unique opportunity because you just don't see choppers like this very often. The chopper was made in Denmark and is operated by stepping down on a foot pedal. No electricity is necessary to operate this extremely fine piece of equipment. In a matter of just seconds the eight cuts of 45 degree angles can be cut and then assembled into one complete picture frame. So, I drove my pickup truck to a farm outside of Clymer, NY and transported this over 300 pound piece of equipment to a little place on a lake just north of Detroit. Now I am back home. Mission accomplished.

Stay tuned.