Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Is For Art & Mother's Day Weekend Too


This isn't a painting, but it is nevertheless a piece of art. I see a lot of paintings of flowers, pieces of fruit and vegetables and they all are so nice and colorful and without a political edge. But, that isn't what I do. I have tired to paint sunflowers, and, I will probably try painting them again as well as perhaps a few non-political pieces. But, my mind always turns back towards the political art that I enjoy doing. This photo of the cone flowers in my front yard I took last year, but with this being Mother's Day weekend, I thought it would be nice to put up something colorful and apolitical.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Mother's Day weekend.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Cloudia said...

you too :)





Aloha from Hawaii


Comfort Spiral