Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday: Time For Pro Football & The New York Times


I have decided to rearrange my Sundays. I am back reading the Sunday New York Times and watching the NFL. Running out to Blue Ash for coffee is no longer in my plans. My time and money are in too short of supply to be wasted. There is also much work to be done around the house as leaves and brush are everywhere.

The UC Bearcats continue to remain unbeaten. They managed to get past West Virginia 24-21 on Friday night. I hope the Bengals can do the same with the Steelers this afternoon.

Now it is time to watch the Sunday morning News programs.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I'll comment here since you may not check old posts. I really like your sunflower painting, and your photos of sunflowers, too.

moneythoughts said...

Thanks. I see you are a painter, what stuff do you paint? I looked at your blog and saw the photo of the mill workers. Great photo of a time past.

If you have any interest in economics, you might enjoy my posts on the economy and the markets.

Thanks for dropping by.