Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cincinnati T-Shirt Festival 2009


Yesterday, I found out that my application to have my SKI CINCINNATI T-Shirts in the Cincinnati T-Shirt Festival was accepted. So, now I am going to be getting ready for this big sales event to take place next Friday, July 17th from 11am to 11pm on Fountain Square. Fountain Square is at the corner of 5th and Vine Streets, right in the middle of the city. There is a big fountain on the square that you can't miss, with water coming out of it all over. It is a beautiful fountain and a landmark of the Queen City.

I have been selling the SKI CINCINNATI T-Shirt design since I came up with the idea back in 1980. The t-shirt business got going in '81 or '82. I have had a lot of fun with designing t-shirts, but I am not a very good promoter. This T-shirt Fest. will give me an opportunity to get my t-shirts out there, and hopefully a few retailers might want to carry the design on a few shirts. I will have short sleeve and long sleeve SKI CINCINNATI T-shirts for sale. I have designed other t-shirts for Cincinnati, but the best one is my first one.

So, if you are in Cincinnati on Friday, July 17th between 11am and 11pm, walk over to the SKI CINCINNATI tent and say hello. There will be t-shirts for sale too.

4 comments:

Butch said...

Good luck. I think it is catchy the way you play on the names of the area.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

moneythoughts said...

I picked up my banner for the T-Shirt Fest this afternoon and it looks great. It is 6 feet long and 30 inches high with a nice bright deep blue background and the text in the white of the vinyl. It is going to look so sharp hanging up at the festival. I got plenty of vintage t-shirts of 50/50 and the 100% cotton as well. I am even taking the long sleeve t-shirts too. I am excited about the prospects of having a successful showing at the festival.

Jientje said...

GFood luck at the festival, the design is great!