Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Is For Art


This is the first level playing field I ever painted. I painted this in 1990 in oil on board, and recently had an opportunity to take a better photo of it. I gave it to my friend Stert in 1990 after I had it framed. From time to time, I have given him other pieces of my art. We have known each other since 1954, and have been goods friends for a number of years.

Tonight is Halloween. My late wife loved Halloween because she thought it was the one holiday that all children could celebrate together. That idea of all children being able to come together and celebrating a shared holiday was very important to her. So, whether you are staying at home to pass out candy or driving around the neighborhood, please remember to drive slowly and keep an eye out for the children trick or treating.

Stay tuned

No comments: