Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Is For Sunflowers & The Bengals


The sunflowers are all dead, but the Bengals are very much alive in their conference. Today, the Bengals have a big opponent, the Baltimore Ravens at Baltimore. If the 3-1 Bengals beat the Ravens, the Bengals will have turned the corner as a loser. I wish them all the best, but I would not bet against the Ravens and Ray Lewis in Baltimore.

As for the sunflowers, bottles of seeds are put away for next spring. I am playing with creating a sunflower print for the holidays.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Butch said...

Yea.....the Bengals win!!!!!! Real contenders this year.

Feel sorry for the Browns. One day they will come around.

Don't like the Ravens because of how they got to Baltimore. Player are fine, it's management issues that I have.

moneythoughts said...

Do you realize that the Bengals are one fuke play away from being 5-0 !!!!

I am happy for the players and coaches, but not the owners.