Friday, October 16, 2009

Today I Am Selling Sunflower Prints


Today I am selling my Sunflower print to the world in an effort help me out and our domestic economy. If anyone is interested in buying the above print, you can contact me at:

fdzigler@yahoo.com.

The signed print is on 14 x 11 inch quality paper and the actual picture size is 13" x 10.5". Unframed prints are $50 US dollars, and includes the mailing tube and postage anywhere in the USA.

Signed prints custom framed in wood frames with a mat are $150, and includes packing and shipping anywhere in the USA.

This sunflower print is totally apolitical; however, the title of the painting from which it is from is Two Sunflowers Talking About Van Gogh. My first cousin came up with that comment and I like it for the title.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, discretionary spending. I wish I had some. I DO like that painting, Fred - and I LOVE the title. I'll have to save up some bucks.

Summer Smith said...

I think you've got a winner, Moneythoughts!

It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness -- and this is a lovely candle!

Summer

Robin said...

What a wonderful print, I love the colors and the title is fabulous.

I wish my daughter's room was still yellow with a sunflowery type border, this would have gone perfectly. (Sadly she's deep into the "everything must be pink and sparkly" years now.)

I hope sales are brisk and a very happy birthday to you as well.

Jientje said...

Good luck with the sales Fred, it's beautiful.