Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Morning And I Don't Feel Like Writing




Here are three paintings that I am presently working on. The top piece is another attempt at Mother & Child: Level Playing Field Out The Window - Chicago edition. The painting is not finished. The second painting is another attempt at Level Playing Field on an envelope. And, the third painting is just me having fun fooling around as some of us do from time to time.

I have gone all winter without being sick, and I sure hope I will be able to get through the rest of this winter without having to take a sick day. Why am I worried about having to take a sick day? I am retired now and I get as many sick days as I need. Now where is the "Death Panel" ? I don't want those folks to catch me goofing off. For those not familiar with my blog, I am joking about "Death Panels"!!! My late wife once told me, "Fred, people don't know you're joking, they think you are serious." I repeat - I am joking about "Death Panels", I am a LIBERAL.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

d thing you Capitalized 'Liberal'. I was worried there for a minute.

moneythoughts said...

I bet you were worried. I thought about making up t-shirts that said, "DEATH PANEL - Hamilton County Division - State of Ohio", but I thought I might get shot. Some people with older parents in nursing homes might not have thought I was funny, and would try and drive over me. : )

Jientje said...

It's nice to see the evolution of the first one!